LTR_STRUC (LTR retrotransposon structure program) is a new data-mining program that scans nucleotide sequence files for LTR retrotransposons and analyzes any resulting hits. Input files can be in fasta or NCBI flat file format.
Software request & questions:
- For requests : Dongjo Ban ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- For questions: Vinay Mittal ( email@example.com )
- LTR_STRUC is available for non-commercial (academic and research) purpose use only. (see the license).
- LTR_STRUC is no longer under development.
- The software is available for the Windows (XP or older versions) systems only. Due to the unavailability of the source code, LTR_STRUC can not be compiled for other platforms.
McCarthy, E.M., and J.F. McDonald. 2003. LTR_STRUC: A novel search and identification program for LTR retrotransposons. Bioinformatics 19: 362-367. Pubmed